COVID-19 FIRM STATEMENT
The health and safety of our firm members, our clients and the public is paramount to CCPartners. Our thoughts go out to all those who have been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We are reaching out to personally provide an update on the actions that CCPartners is taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. At this time, all of our firm members and their families are healthy and our offices remain open.
We would like to assure you that we have solid, pre-emptive emergency strategies in place which will allow for the continuation of business activities to the safest extent possible. All firm members have the capability to work remotely and access our advanced, up-to-date technology systems seamlessly and without interruption. Staff are cross-trained to perform essential functions allowing us to continue to operate even if key staff members are absent. We are committed to continuing to provide premier legal support and service. You can be certain: your needs will be fully supported during this very difficult time.
Following the lead of the Canadian Public Health authorities the firm has implemented the following proactive precautionary measures:
- Non-essential business travel, including law firm visits and conference attendance, has been suspended.
- Client meetings have been rescheduled or will be conducted via teleconference.
- Sick employees are actively encouraged to stay home.Employees that arrive to work sick will be sent home.
- Information on proper handwashing, coughing and hand-sanitizing techniques have been provided to all firm members.
- The firm is well equipped with hand sanitizer, tissue and disposable wipes which are used routinely.
- Property management has added additional cleaning services where bathroom doors, counters and faucets; elevator railings and control panels; stair railings in lobby and lower lobby and exit doors, are disinfected and stand-alone hand sanitizer stations have been added in the lobby and lower lobby.
CCPartners is committed to supporting our firm members, our clients and the public in the pursuit of good health and well-being during this time. We will continue to monitor and update our practices and policies in accordance with the recommendations and directives of public health officials and government, and provide updates as necessary. In the interim, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the team at CCPartners.